Look in the Attic - Glass knobs spontaneously breaking
I am having an issue with the quality of the knobs that I purchased.After I installed the knobs in my kitchen, two of them spontaneously broke.
They were not be used at the time that they broke. The knobs would break in half and then fall onto the surface below. In one case the broken knob fell onto my kitchen counter top and left shards of glass on the surface.
Thankfully I was able to clean up the mess before anyone was hurt by the broken glass.Their customer service is unwilling to stand behind the quality of their product and they are unwilling to replace the defective knobs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cabinet Hardware
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Came here on a rush for my son and said I wouldn't ever come to this one again BC of how dirty it was and now it's even worse then..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "$50 for my case for starters. My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue. Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."