Look in the Attic - Glass knobs spontaneously breaking
I am having an issue with the quality of the knobs that I purchased.After I installed the knobs in my kitchen, two of them spontaneously broke.
They were not be used at the time that they broke. The knobs would break in half and then fall onto the surface below. In one case the broken knob fell onto my kitchen counter top and left shards of glass on the surface.
Thankfully I was able to clean up the mess before anyone was hurt by the broken glass.Their customer service is unwilling to stand behind the quality of their product and they are unwilling to replace the defective knobs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cabinet Hardware
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "we bought mattress and liv rm furniture. 1st the couch, ordered for a del. date agreed upon, never showed up then they tell me all pieces not in stock. I..."